Orders & Returns
A valid and binding contract will only come into existence upon dispatch of the goods requested. Payment takes place after authorisation from your bank has been obtained. After receiving payment you will be sent a confirmation email (this email is not intended to be an acceptance of the offer) and the goods will be dispatched. Except for our affiliates, directors, employees or representatives, a person who is not a party to this agreement has no right under the UK Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement but this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party that exists or is available apart from that Act.
Price and Payment
All prices are in pounds sterling and are exclusive of VAT and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you. We are not responsible for any delay caused by the failure of your provider to authorise payment. No goods will be dispatched until payment has been received.
Most items can be delivered within 48 hours, in some cases 24 hour delivery may be possible. For items that take longer than this we will inform you by email of an expected delivery date.
Cancellation of order
Goods can be cancelled under any of the three circumstances detailed below.
1. Prior to dispatch
You may cancel your order prior to dispatch and a full refund of the product price will be given.
2. Returns and Exchanges
If you wish to return or exchange an item, there will a 7 day cooling off period, please return unused and in its original packaging.
3 Defective Goods
In the rare instance your goods are defective your statutory rights are not affected in any way by this agreement. You should notify us of any defects immediately and we will refund or replace the item within 30 days of purchase.
TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE AN ITEM
Email firstname.lastname@example.org together with your order number and reason for return or exchange. Carriage costs are the responsibility of the customer. Package the items securely together with the original packing materials
Ship to :
CCL Supplies Ltd
Unit 11, Edgerley Business Park
It is the customers responsibility to insure the package for return. We cannot be held responsible for items that are shipped back to us, until we have signed for them on receipt.
Procedure for Returning goods
If you wish to cancel prior to dispatch you will need to telephone with your name address and product order number. If the product has already been dispatched you must still telephone indicating your intention to return the product. You must then send your goods to the address above.
All goods must be in the same condition that you received them and in their original packaging. When we have received the returned goods the full price of the goods will be refunded to your account as soon as possible and no later than [30 days] of your order.
Delivery Charge upon Cancellation
You are responsible for the price of delivery and the company will only refund delivery prices in exceptional circumstances or if the goods are defective
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel your contract in any one of the following instances;
• We have insufficient stock to send your goods and no suitable replacement can be found
• We do not deliver to your area
• One or more items requested by you were listed with an incorrect price or description.
If we cancel your goods for any of the reasons listed above you will be notified by email and a full refund will be credited to your account as soon as possible and no later than 30 days after you have placed your order. We are not obliged to offer any compensation where we have to cancel your order for any of the reasons set out above.
Delivery of Goods
• We can deliver to anywhere in the UK
• We do not deliver to Channel Islands or Eire
• Free delivery on all orders over £50
• Free delivery within our designated area
• We reserve the right to discontinue free delivery at any time
Delivery will be between 9 and 5.00 Monday to Friday. All goods will need to be signed for on receipt. By signing you accept the condition of the goods, if you find any goods are defective you will need to inform us within 48 hours. We will endeavour to deliver all orders within 2 working days. If delivery is longer than this we inform you by email.
When we send an email confirmation we will give you an estimated delivery date. We do not guarantee that this date is always correct but we will make every effort to ensure that it is complied with. We are unable to confirm delivery times.
• Products on the web site represent a small proportion of our vast range, if you require an item that is not shown, please contact us by email, and we will endeavour to meet your needs.
• If an item is out of stock – we reserve the right to not accept the order until the stock line becomes available.
• We will notify you by e-mail when the anticipated delivery will occur,
• It is not the companies’ intention to frustrate the desire of a purchase – but we will not enter into an agreement where the definition of delivery can not be guaranteed – and expectations cannot be met.
If you do not receive the goods within 14 days of ordering them you must notify us in writing within 28 days of ordering the goods. We are not liable if you do not write to us within this time
We are not liable for the actions of third parties in the delivery of goods where it is beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, lock outs and other industrial disputes.
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our online service. We provide this website on an “as is” basis and accept no responsibility for errors, which will be unintentional.
The following conditions will apply:
• Payment will be by credit/debit card – billing UK addresses only
• The Delivery is to UK addresses only
• All prices are in pounds Sterling and exclude VAT
• All products are subject to availability
• Products shown will not be actual size
• All items will be supplied in our packaging or as the branded packaging of our suppliers.
• Images on the website are for illustration purposes only.